Year Round Beers
- Pecker Wrecker: IPA, 6.2%, 58 IBU. Excellently balanced combination of hops bitterness, white grapefruit and sweet malt flavors. The finish is nice and piney, giving a bitterness to balance out the white grapefruit.
- Franklins First: Kolsch, 4.2% A good clean grain and bread flavor with some mild sweetness. There's a fair amount of floral and earthy hops with just a bit of grass and a moderate bitterness.
- Nice Rack: Mango IPA, 6.2% Mango explodes off the tongue. As quickly as it came, it disappears to reveal a citrus forward west coast style IPA. A swirl of mango, pine, and grapefruit lingers on the palate.
- Titches Wit: Belgian Wit, 5.5% Immediate tastes of citrus and orange hit the mouth with flavours of light banana and juicy fruit. Hints of clove, vanilla and orange rind dominate the middle of the palate. A bready malt provides a solid backbone to Titches Wit’s slightly citrus tart finish.
- Fatback: Altbier, 5.3% Well-balanced with flavors of caramel, honey, nuts and spices, the malt character is hearty but has a light touch. The hops presence is mild but exactly what you want in an Altbier. The after-taste is bready and slightly sweet.
Current Rotating Beers (Updated 03-22-17)
- Tennessee Black Hole: Barrel Aged Belgian Imperial Stout, 19%. This beer is HUGE and full flavored. Created using only the first runnings of two full malt bills and then boiled for 4 hours, fermented with two different types of yeast and then aged in bourbon barrels for over two years.
- I'll be Black: Schwarzbier, 5.5%. Roast, sweet caramel, toasted malts and unsweetened cacao are upfront on the palate. It finishes off with dark male, black coffee and a tinge of hop bitterness. Surprisingly easy drinking for a dark beer.
- Brett Saison: Oak Aged Sour Saison, 7.2%. Sweet and floral upfront, a medium tartness mid palate brings about modest sherry like acidity that makes cameo appearances throughout the sip. Little in the way of hop character, the brettanomyces is left to battle out the balance of this beer with soft French oak flavors.
- Imperial Strikes Back: Oak Aged Imperial IPA, 9%. Hugh flavors of grapefruit, apricot, lemon and tangerine. Starts off with a slight malt sweetness then ends with a tantalizing hop bitterness.
- Early Riser: American Sweet Stout, 8.2%. Notes of roasted coffee and a chocolate malty-ness, along with figs, dates and tart apples. Mid palate receives doses of caramel, molasses and a nutty bready-ness like roasted walnuts. As the beer finishes, the hops make an earthy presence to help cleanse the palate.
Pilot and Specialty Beers on Tap 12
- Non currently
CSB CRAFT BEERS FROM $4.75
Currently On Tap
FATBACK AMBER ALE
TENNESSEE BLACK HOLE
NICE RACK MANGO IPA
IMPERIAL STRIKES BACK
I'LL BE BLACK
• Bud Light
• Michelob Ultra
• Miller Lite
• Stella Artois
• CSB Bottle Beers
Beer 'to go'
Take Home Our Craft Brews!
We are delighted that we have been licensed to sell our beer 'to-go'.
Why not enjoy our beer in the comfort of your own home when purchasing a growler (64oz) of our hand crafted brew to take away.
Glass and stainless steel growlers available.
Growler and fill from $20.00
Refill only from $15.00